Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 RTM (KB 979611)
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 RTM and it is available for download here: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2010/03/05/454155.aspx
A complete list can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=979611 and here are some of the improvements:
KB 977633 This fixes IMAP4 clients ability to log on to their mailboxes if the mailboxes are located on Exchange 2003 backend servers and if the clients are connecting via Exchange 2010 CAS servers.
KB 979480 IMAPid was not working correctly after moving a lot of users from one Exchange 2010 server to another*. IMAP4 users complained about the inbox not being updated any more. Old messages were still visible, but messages which were received after the mailbox move were not visible. The problem affected different IMAP Clients. The problem did not affect MAPI clients and OWA. Now it is fixed up. *(Specifically this occurred in the situation with same DAG, now local storage instead of iSCSI storage, all servers are Exchange 2010 with Update Rollup 1 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2).
KB 979431 When user migrated from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010, and that user connected via POP3, the POP3 service crashed. This was fixed up so it will not crash.
KB 979563 Push Notifications didn’t work because Exchange Server 2010 was not sending SOAPAction header in the notify callback. This caused Exchange to receive a HTTP 500 response from the notification client and the webservice failed. Push notifications should now properly send that SOAP header.
KB 980261 We fixed passive page patching when diagnostic tracing code was needed for forensic analysis that was generating a -1022 error case.
KB 980262 Source side log copier errors are more gracefully handled when the log has a bad block and the read fails.
KB 979566 Activesync proxy was failing for linked mailboxes in a CAS to CAS proxy scenario where the users token is serialized and sent in the request. When attempting to create the client security context from the SID, a AuthZException was thrown because we did not have access to the token information of the linked account, so now for this it no longer throws exceptions.